My mother always told me, “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.”
Does that maternal wisdom apply to blogs? It probably should, but I just can’t help
myself. We have a folder in the Huntley & Co. files labeled “UHOF”. The [yoo-hawf]
folder contains images of designs we find to be, ahem, aesthetically challenging. I’ll
admit it’s a little snarky. What can I say - my staff and I simply believe it’s irresponsible
not to document design work that dares to go beyond good taste to, um well, the …
- Ugly Hall of Fame -
1. hollywood mcmansion ½ columns do not a mansion make!
2. 80s bedroom ½ even the decade of decadence can’t excuse this decor
3. one-of-a-kind stag chair ½ perfect if your house is on the island of Dr. Moreau
4. Celine Dion wedding attire ½ “I said more crystals!”
5. satin bedroom ensemble ½ the love child of paris hilton and cotton candy
6. Dutch sculpture, 1972 ½ terrifying - yet sold for 13,000 EUR at auction
7. flatscreen tv lift½ only in America
8. dc dressing room ½ the ceiling from hell
9. shower tile mural½ who needs coffee when your morning starts with this?
10. album cover½ career killer, web favorite and my new screensaver
If any of the above comments offend you, lighten up.
If you can’t get enough, click on these websites for more snarky fun:
Tricia ; )